5 Habits Of The World’s Top Achievers
Let’s cut the chase and get straight to the point. Shall we?
1. They choose learning over entertainment and distraction
- Learning is hard and distraction is easy
- The highest achievers would value long term gains over short term pleasures.
- They reach for books when others reach for the phone.
2. The willingness to fail repeatedly
- A common theme shows they have all failed more than you can imagine. A LOT!!
- The willingness to fail allow them to learn and grow at a faster pace than everyone else.
3. Don’t waste time with jealousy
The time you spent being jealous of others success is time they spent on working.
You need to guess which one is more valuable.
- Life is too short, winners will never waste time in comparison and jealousy.
4. Work on the most important things
- The most important people understands what actions move the needle.
- They double down the activity that bring them the most amount of return.
- That’s how they become the master of productivity and not jealousy.
5. They take actions
- Procastination is the enemy of any great achievers.
- Often we don’t ever learn what we are capable of.
- Top performers have mastered the art of taking actions.